View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 07:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Krank and Karen,
I've also been there - Ain't So Bad Pete was one of the people here on this forum that helped me. Don't ever give up on trying to find the right combo of meds and treatments that will work for you.

Karen - my RSD also started in my shoulder, but it spread up into my neck and head. DON'T use your arms for anything too strenuous, like cleaning the floor. That is what causes the migraines, or at least it did for me. I would wake up at 3 in the morning vomiting after I exerting myself too much the day before. it was truly awful... try to get into the best Pain Mgmt or Neurology Clinic in your area as soon as you can. A series of nerves blocks may help you get into remission. for me, low dose ketamine infusions got me back on my feet after a year's sick leave from my job. Today is the 11 month anniversary of my first infusion.

Krank, the burden to your wife will be worse if she were to be alone. I'm sorry for what you are going through. have you asked your doctor about lidocaine or ketamine? Spring and summer are coming...!

please keep in touch -here are people here that understand and care.

XOXO. sandy
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (03-25-2011), gramE (03-22-2011), Rrae (03-20-2011), wswells (03-20-2011)