Thread: Hello Everyone
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 08:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Hello Everyone

Hi, I was desperate last Jan.2011 when I was experiencing severe sensation of burning hot and cold on my extremities. When the neurologist told me that my Vit B6 was elevated and to stop taking supplemental vits, and list foods to avoid. I realize that food list to avoid B6 were practically all the daily foods that I eat: chicken,beef, veg.eggs, etc. So I called my primary doctor and ask what else can I eat if every food has B6? My primary Dr. said just eat moderately. So, I stopped my vegetable juicing, centrum vits. and eat everything moderately. As usual I don't eat junk food and I don't snack unless it's healthy one. After 1 to 1 1/2 month, my neuropathy went away. Once in awhile, I feel a slight neuropathy pain but not like before that it was so severe. I also make sure I drink plenty of water,sometimes 100% juice but no soda. FYI: My clotting factors were also elevated and Doctors didn't know why. Of course, I realized at the end I was doing alot of fresh veg. juicing daily with lots of spinach, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, kale and fruits, name it it's in my juice. That's what happened, I over did it. I will have my B6 and clotting factors recheck in 3 mos. again. I thought I'd share this to all.
rainforest is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (03-21-2011)