Thread: purses
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 09:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I prefer to use a small coin purse and light handbag for carrying everything. I repack or change bags depending on where I am going and what I am doing. Purses are such a pain and often I prefer to use my card rather than cash and coins which I can't manage to handle without dropping.

Don't get me started on clothing lol I have had to resort to LARGE tops as the rubbing of the fabric under my arms near my chest drives me nuts. As I swell up as each day progresses Bra's are a pain the the bum. I mostly go without although the weight of my boobs probably don't help the TOS when I go bra free.

More recently the lower limbs have gone out in sympathy and swelling occurs in the lower parts now too. Taken to wearing scuffs and thongs which are a size larger. Closed in shoes come off soon after putting on.

Looking forward to ageing and living for another 40 odd years. Sadly for me might be 50+ years as longevity runs in my genes with 3 grandparents all in their 90's. I am hoping I have the gene's of my grandfather than passed away in his 60's. I laugh with my mum all the time telling her I may be in my 40's but in reality I am in my 80's lol Lucky we can all laugh about our own circumstances
(Broken Wings) (03-20-2011)