Old 03-20-2011, 12:52 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Thumbs up A Warrior, Yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntmarshmallow View Post

Lily you sound in rough shape. I know it was a bad pain day today .It was nice to hear some of your tid -bits of your Hawaiian adventures . The tsunami warning during middle of night and the loud blaring alarm tho not fun at the time , I bet will stick out when you look back lol
Once again your heading for surgey .I think it was good to do both at same time. We are all sending positive wishes for this surgery to fix your PNS issues, be fully and completely successful ,

Please just force yourself and give yourself a good few weeks after to heal . Stay healthy . May the force be with you and the Doctor , his team thats assisting and last but not least your dh . Keep being the warrior and DO NOT feel any rush to post here. Heal and recoup first.. ..ya know the golden rule...
one step at a time. Adjust and heal from the fixing first. Just know we are all keeping you tight in our thoughts and are rooting for the outcome to be totally perfect in correcting the issues you have been forced to live and deal with ... (that is part that makes you a warrior )
rest up and stay healthy . May the best of the best find and never leave you by Monday Lily.
PEACE
BMW
Well put BMW! "that is the part that makes YOU A WARRIOR!" Beating back the pain monster!! Well put indeed!

Z
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (03-25-2011)