View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 09:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Krank,
I'm soooooo sorry to hear that you have been having a difficult time with this horrid disease. Also, don't hold back with what you post here as we are a support group for eachother during the good times and the bad. I can't speak for the others in the group but I truly feel love for each and every member and their family in this group and that includes you. I'm sorry that your CRPS is progressing. I know that I to have felt like I can't possibly handle one more day of unrelentless pain. With that being said, each time I get to the point of ending it all, it is usually after the disease has progressed and my med regieme is nolonger effective. Have you tried a change in meeds. Have you considered going back to rush? I know the whole cathadar thing in the spine was worrisome, but at this point maybe the risk is worth it? It might slow the progression and give you the relief that is needed.
I to am nolonger the person I used to be, but everyone (even a person without CRPS ) changes in their life.
Having a spouse and CRPS is very difficult to manage and I often feel guilty that I'm not even close to the person I was when we got married. However, our spouses would much rather have us here on earth with them
Versed us just checking out. I know how much you and your wife love eachother and if nothing else hold onto that. Please feel free to im me anytime and don't feel the need to censor your feelings. You are not alone in this battle and I have been praying for you and your wife.
Sarah
Xoxoxo
Swatgen27 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (03-25-2011), gramE (03-22-2011), Rrae (03-20-2011)