Thread: Opana Anyone?
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 09:25 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I talked to the pharmacist who says yes I can take Tylenol. No Asprin, or Advil or Excedrin though. Which is fine. about an hour after the tylentol the headache began to ease up.

Been a trip. This is the pill they opted for when they realized Morphine was not working. My body would process it too quickly so it only worked for about an hour. After increasing the dosage 3 times they did a drug test and it showed that it is not staying in my system as long as it should.

Then there was the fiasco with trying to get the new meds. First script is no longer manufactured (we found out after the 4th pharmacy), the second script I had to wait 2 days for it to come in... but of course my insurance wouldn't cover it, 3rd script...also not covered.

SO after a week of being out of meds, they finally got it straight and wrote something that is covered. I still have to do the Opiate Psych release and all of that fun stuff.

PCP was livid when i told him i had been out of pain meds for 6 days. He and pain management doc got into a scremaing match on the phone where they reverted back to Arabic and I have no idea what was said after PCP called PM an incompetent babboon.

I am waiting on a referral to new pain doc but I wanted to wait until after my SSDI hearing next month.

I am not spoiled!
legzzalot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (03-20-2011), SallyC (03-20-2011)