Thread: purses
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 10:43 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiMarie View Post
I bought this one at Vera Bradley.com it was a treat to myself. I like that I can keep it in a larger purse and carry it into a shop.

http://www.verabradley.com/product/A...y/p/154832.uts

Click on Colors on Sale for the $25 ones.

This was the one I ordered, they are $25 for sale colors, if you get on the email notice then once a month there are $5. shipping.

I think their prices are very high and wish I could find something like this and durable at a less cost.
There is no room for a check book, but I use the debit card anyway. I just wanted a nice cell phone case and something secure for my cards and ID.

The Verizon and other cell phone cases in leather were just as pricey. and did not have a place for my ID and cards.
THX

I CAN'T WEAR A WATCH OR BRACELET ON MY WRISTS. I COULD HOOK IT TO A BELT LOOP, THOUGH.

YEAH, KEEPING IT TOGETHER IN OUR "REAL" PURSE AND READY TO TAKE OUT LIKE THAT IS NICE, WITH THE CELL, TOO. THAT'S GREAT.

DO THE VERA BRADLEY'S HAVE THE ALUMINUM TO PROTECT THE STRIPS ON OUR CREDIT CARDS, FROM THE ID THIEVES? THAT WORRIES ME.

YOU CAN PUT ALUMINUM FOIL AROUND THE CARDS OR MAYBE TAPE THE INSIDE OF THE CARDHOLDER, IF YOUR ABLE, WITH ALUM FOIL.

(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote