Thread: purses
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 11:03 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzKira View Post
I prefer to use a small coin purse and light handbag for carrying everything. I repack or change bags depending on where I am going and what I am doing. Purses are such a pain and often I prefer to use my card rather than cash and coins which I can't manage to handle without dropping.

Don't get me started on clothing lol I have had to resort to LARGE tops as the rubbing of the fabric under my arms near my chest drives me nuts. As I swell up as each day progresses Bra's are a pain the the bum. I mostly go without although the weight of my boobs probably don't help the TOS when I go bra free.

More recently the lower limbs have gone out in sympathy and swelling occurs in the lower parts now too. Taken to wearing scuffs and thongs which are a size larger. Closed in shoes come off soon after putting on.

Looking forward to ageing and living for another 40 odd years. Sadly for me might be 50+ years as longevity runs in my genes with 3 grandparents all in their 90's. I am hoping I have the gene's of my grandfather than passed away in his 60's. I laugh with my mum all the time telling her I may be in my 40's but in reality I am in my 80's lol Lucky we can all laugh about our own circumstances
DITTO ON THE CLOTHES AND SHOES AND SOCKS. I USUALLY TAKE SCISSORS AND NIP THE BAND AROUND THE TOPS OF MY SOCKS.

I'M THINKING LYMPHATIC FLUID PROBLEM. THE KINESIO TAPE HELPS WITH THAT FEELING A LOT. ALTHOUGH IF YOU TAPE IT TOO TIGHT, IT WILL CAUSE MUSCLE SPASMS TOO.

AND BRAS ARE A THING OF THE PAST. ONLY FOR THE PUBLIC'S BENEFIT.
AT ONE TIME, I ALSO HAD A TAPING FOR MY BREASTS, UPPER BODY LIFTING AND SIDE TAPING, STERNUM, UP AND OVER THE TOP OF MY SHOULDER, TAPED SCAPULAS AND MY POSTURE WAS BETTER. I COULD BREATH MUCH EASER. I HAD TO CUT DIVETS ON EACH SIDE OF THE KINESIO TAPE SO IT WOULD MOVE, MOLD, FIT TO CONTOURS. I WOULD ALSO SPLIT TAPE TO ENCIRCLE THE NIPPLES ... I GUESS YOU WOULD NEED TO SEE THE TAPE CUTS AND TAPED ON A MANICAN PROBABLY TO UNDERSTAND. IT WAS A RELIEF. OF COURSE MY SCALENES WERE TAPED TOO, AND ARMS, THUMBS, ETC.

ME AND MY THERAPIST DID SOME PHOTOS. I'LL GRAB THAT URL SO YOU CAN SEE.

here it is...
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread104454.html

My therapist uses KINESIO TAPE. My doctors don't want to know about it. LOL you have to try things oh. My therapist kept telling me she wanted to put the "GLOW IN THE DARK" KINESIO TAPE ON ME. She's so funny

I JUST WANT TO RUN AWAY AND LET IT ALL HANG OUT SOMETIMES, BUT I CAN'T TAKE THE COLD TEMPERATURES ON MY LEFT UPPER ARM FOR SURE AND THEN MY UPPER BODY. I HATE HAVING TO BABY MY ARM.

(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
OzKira (03-21-2011)