View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 02:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Krank, I must respond also for a couple reasons. !st one being I have recently been diagnosed with CRPS, obviously not to the extent as you and many others here have had to live with. I searched on line for a long time to find answers, which I accept I will never find one that is acceptable, but then stumbled onto this forum and realized that maybe I really wasn't searching for answers, but just a place to belong. I have only been on here for about 2 weeks and try to engage in as much communication as I can because it is true, our family and friends can't imagine the daily ups and downs we face. Each day may bring a new feeling whether it be physical or mental or even both. I have shut down also and feel alone, but i think that is my own doing, not anybody elses. I try everything my doctors suggest, yet it does get tiring when failure is often the result. Do I feel like giving up? Sure, but I won't do that, which brings me to my 2nd reason for replying. I have suicide in my family. My mom found her father dead from suicide, when she was only 13 years old. To this day, her life is so messed up, so he not only did the selfish thing, he destroyed his children's lives as well.

There is hope beyond the pain and frustrations. Share what ever you want. Send private messages too. This is the place to come where people understand, do not judge and do not get tired of hearing about the illness. I have learned so much, even though only being here 2 weeks. Being here helps with the very bad days!

You are not alone~always remember that!!
Sonny1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (03-25-2011), gramE (03-22-2011)