View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 02:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1956 View Post
hey steve im from NY a place call "Syracuse".once in awhile i get down there.to visit family is all.steve with all that you have it seems kind of strange you should get turned down.i remember what my VA councilor told me last week.he seen guys with "TB"get turned down while a guy with a hang nail on his foot get it with no problem..go figureobviously they use a different type of method to deterime who eligible and who isnt.
I thought it would be a no brainer that I would be approved with no trouble, but here it is almost 4 years later and still fighting. I hope this last judge decided in my favor, because now I've gone through the retirement money and the pension isn't quite enough. I always kind of figured eventually I'd get my SSDI, so I didn't worry too much at first but now I"m stressed to death over it. I think it has a lot to do with my age, I'm 43, and applied when I was 40. Also, they sent me to their SSD doc who said I was fine after a 10 minute exam because I could raise my hands, despite the fact that my chief disabling issue is migraines.

stevesworldnyc. Conditions: 4 cervical herniated discs, Peripheral Neuropathy, chronic kidney stones, Spinal Stenosis, 8 herniated discs (4 lumbar, 4 cervical), migraine headaches, sciatica, radiculopathy, HIV, lipid disorder, insomnia.

Meds: Oxycodone, metaprolol, Atripla, Tizanidine, Frova, Ambien, Dronabinol, Combivent, Topomax, Crestor, Albuterol Sulfate via nebulizer, Advair, Trimethobenzamide, Excedrin Migraine, and Miralax.
stevesworldnyc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote