View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 03:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I had infusion #42 two weeks ago at my old infusion center. My next infusion will be in my neuro's office. I have mixed feelings about it since she's in a practice by herself and she has hired a part-time infusion nurse. I'm not sure what they will do when they go on vacation. My neuro only works Monday-Thursday and takes several weeks off in December. I'll see how it works out. If I'm not happy with the infusion nurse or have difficulty scheduling an infusion due to their strange hours I'll go back to the old infusion center which is actually an oncology infusion/chemo room.

I still have the double ear infection. These darn sinus and ear infections won't go away. At least they don't interfere with my infusions

I'm finding that as I get older I need to rely on Provigil more than I did in the past. It's the only thing that keeps me alert when I want to drive or go out and see people. Perhaps it's the combination of age and m.s. I've had m.s. for so long and just took it for granted until my exacerbation in 2003. Now I don't take anything for granted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, I love my Ty

hugs,
Shayna
shayna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Natalie8 (03-25-2011), Riverwild (03-22-2011)