View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 03:24 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Heart Re:thank you

Thank you legal mania, Z, I really appreciate all you did for me. You gave me an opportunity to tell how difficult it is with these agiencies. You were also correct in what you told me in advance of my hearing. Even though this home is in trust to me and paid for by my and my parents, the social secrity dissability puts a value on your home and lodging. There is a statute they follow no matter the individual circumstances. My trust definately did not get looked at. So now I am paying my son back for my taxes. The rule that you cannot have more than $1,000 does not apply evidently. I was abiding by that rule. so when my taxes came due, my son had to pay. The house is his anyway when I die or leave this house. I now have to pay my son rent to pay back for taxes on a home I do not own. They will not allow someone to pay for your taxes,and or rent. There is a value placed on anything. I was able to aquire my food stamps back, by paying my son rent. The whole this is ridiculas in my estimation. I was given this home, and evidently I will have to go to my congressman for justice. Why is it exactly that the SSDI wants to keep you in poverty? Why can't a family member help without penality? Why must I pay for this home over again exactly? This seems contrary to what the terms and conditions of what my folks trust wanted for me. I do not receive enough to live here and pay utilities much less for rent. That is why my house was paid for to begin with/ The whole thing is really out there. thanks for trying. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote