Thread: Hi
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 05:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hey just wanted to drop in and say im doing better. Im about 80% back, all my cognition is back, the paranoia has stopped, most of the symptoms have cleared up.

It was weird, I was playing video games with a friend, had this short stabbing pain in my head, then the symptoms just....lifted. Had a few relapses, mostly due to my smoking pot and getting anxiety related to that. I wouldnt suggest smoking pot except in very very very small doses (its supposed to be helpful, but only right after the injury...I thought i had waited long enough after the injury to try, but with bad results) and I wouldnt suggest anything illegal to anyone, but for people where its legal, a little dab will do yah, and can be helpful.

I still get headaches, seems to be related to the neck injury, and high blood pressure, highest was 137/83, nothing to get TOO worried about, my health and diet were horrible before the accident.

I also have had some symptoms flare up due to the fact that I quit smoking ciggarettes, drinking caffiene, eating fast food, drinking alcohol, and consuming salt all on the same day about 20 days ago. Thats quite a shock to anyones body, and my descision to "get healthy" I guess was at an in-opportune time...

But altogether im leaps and bounds past were I was...im sure alot of people dont come in here and give updates saying theyre better...they just sorta disapear.

But keep yer heads up everyone...it will get better.
TomOgburn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark in Idaho (03-20-2011), Soccergal (03-21-2011)