View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 07:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyL View Post
Hi, me again.

If you take Methyl B-12 it just might perk you up a bit. I have two friends who were always tired and their B-12 levels were in your range. I told them what I take. I told them where I got it and they began taking it also. You should see the change in them. One of them was slightly anemic also. Even taking iron didn't help her.

She's a new person now that she is taking Methyl B-12.

It gets confusing I know with all these vitamins and supplements, etc. Mrs. D. knows her stuff.

That's how I learned what I learned. By coming on these forums and reading.

Changed my life BIG TIME.

I wish you well.

Melody
Thanks so much for your help. Yes it is confusing. If anything, maybe I better not let the b12 drop lower since I just read:
"lower limit in Japan and some European countries is 500-550 pg/mL and is based on the level which causes mental manifestations such as dementia and memory loss."

Also I am not sure about potassium. Some information says 3.7 is ok and some say that is too low. I am interested in knowing especially when I saw the symptoms:
* Weakness, tiredness, or cramping in arm or leg muscles,
* Tingling or numbness
* Nausea or vomiting
* Abdominal cramping, bloating
* Constipation
* Palpitations (feeling your heart beat irregularly)
* Passing large amounts of urine or feeling very thirsty most of the time
* Fainting due to low blood pressure
* Abnormal psychological behavior: depression, psychosis, delirium, confusion, or hallucinations.

I have had all the symptoms that are bold. It doesn't explain the nightmares though unless that is psychological in nature.
veggie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote