View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 12:41 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegirl View Post
I use dry shampoo when I dont feel up to getting in the shower. A friend of mine just uses regular baby powder.....cheap way to go but I dont really like it. There are 2 brands that I have tried that are spray on in aerosol cans...only ones I think there are.....Tresemme has one but I dont think it works as well.....other one is called Ppppsssstttt!! It's basically baby powder in a spray can. They work ok to soak up some grease in your hair & make if smell a little better. Hope this helps!!!
I have a funny story about the product called Ppppsssttt!!. I was born with cerebral palsy and had many surgeries...my mother thinks I have had RSD for many years because of these... anyway, when I was eight, after one of my surgeries, my mom bought the product and it worked really well on my hair, but it would cause build up. When it was time to wash it out I would say "Mom, it's time to get this PISST out of my hair!!" My sister who were teenagers would roll on the floor laughing and make me say it over and over until my Mom made them stop. I was mortified one day, when my sister tricked me into saying in front of her gorgeous boyfriend that I had a crush on. I guess that's the price you pay for being the baby of the family..LOL

Last edited by cindi1965; 03-21-2011 at 12:42 AM. Reason: wrong spelling
cindi1965 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cndangel (03-22-2011), gramE (03-21-2011)