View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 02:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you very, very, very much for your time and consideration in my health. My severe pain is strictly limited to my arms - specifically to my ulnar nerve. When it gets inflamed and as it worsens, the muscles in my arm respond similarily and the pain moves upwards. I have had to give up lift things by july of '09, when this became so disabling. I also cannot drive or do any cooking, cleaning, laundry or any other such normal function, as any movement of the shoulder or elbow joints inflames my condition, infact, typing is also quite painful, but I am desperate for help, so I will have terrible typing skills - so please humor me. I also have fluctuations in my vision going from farsightedness to normal to nearsighted - but different in each eye. I also have difficulty swallowing. My neurologist says that these symptoms are related to my condition. Thoracic oulet syndrome was looked into and ruled out, but I am not sure about the herpes zoster virus. I definetly had chicken pox as a child so I will be asking for that test or to see if it has been done already.
adelina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (03-21-2011)