View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 07:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Dear Krank

reading your new post made my day! We have to encourage one another...we all have days like you had...you just have to push on one hour at a time. I live near Ft Belvoir...Leesburg VA. I work from home selling office supplies to the govt. One of my dearest accounts is serving the Army at Walter Reed hospital.
Its my joy to serve those who serve our country. Thank you for your time of service!

We all live in our memories of what we use to be able to do. I use to be one of the top female office supply sales reps on the East coast. when i got sick everything fell apart, my business went down hill...i lost my home, then lost my job. now i live in an apartment and work from home and im trying to rebuild my business but just dont have the energy and ability that i use to. but i keep pushing on and try to get my sales up. my boss gave me 90 days to get my sales up starting jan 1st. i have 2 more weeks till he reviews me again. Going from being a top sales person to be given a 90 day warning is just unbelievable to me...like its not even the same person. that day i got the warning i wanted to die...i just wanted out. after talking it out with my hubby...i have just dug in and have tried my best...time will tell

thanks for posting
Lori
AintSoBad (03-25-2011), gramE (03-22-2011)