View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 08:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

You seem drawn to the yoga. Why don't you tell the woman that you have had a concussion, and you want to try the class. Also, tell her that 75 minutes might be too long for you, and if you need to, just get up and leave.

On the other hand, part of the yoga class is probably relaxing breathing which you may find helpful. I think that you could try it and only do the exercises that feel right to you. You can always get up and leave.

Yoga class and the chiropractor would be too much for me too. I also would get a headache. If you want to try the yoga, try it on a day that you don't have anything else scheduled.

Let us know how it goes if you try it.

ShellyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by aireyden View Post
I did find one class....the woman said its a private class of right now 4 people...but its 75 mins...isn't that too long? (the drive is about 15 mins each way too). If I like it, the cost is only $12 per class

I have a yoga magazine from the library...tried some of them today...interesting..something i might be able to enjoy if my goldendoodle wasn't hoovering over me...

I went to the yoga at the gym on fri...seemed fine ..but then I had to go to the chiropractor right after it...way too much for me. I wound up with a killer headache and was exhausted sat and sund too!
ShellyK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote