View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 08:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocents View Post
Almost going in 2Months through my PCS, (concussion came back a month later) i think im doing a lot better but annoyed at the same time on how long this has been and really has effected my life. Before at first I had a killer migraine for about a month, trouble sleeping and got around 4 hours every night, black dots in vision, no appetite, spaced out. body weakness.

now i have my appetite back, sleeping normally ( thank god ) and still spaced out. this thing thats bothering me is muscle weakness especially on my left side but it has gotten a lot better exercising a few times a week. my neuro says its clear for me to lift weights again but take it easy...

i also noticed its gotten a lot worse for me to concentrate on school and paying attention and remembering things

what do you guys think? is this a good progress? how close am i to getting better? what do i do lol just venting...
First off, feel free to vent. We understand how horrible PCS can be.

It is virtually impossible to gauge "good" progress. You are the only one who can attest to how you feel, and how far you've come. In my opinion, I think it is too early for you to start lifting weights. The fact that you're having difficulty concentrating on school, paying attention, and remembering things indicates to me that you should be resting, not exerting yourself.

All the best to you with your progress. Trust me when I know the feeling of "this is taking way to freaking long". I've suffered 18 months of PCS symptoms but am well on my way to freedom. Hang in there.
blackzest is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote