View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 02:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I know nothing about the..

compounds(s) being tested and the paradigms being used to support the stated activity of these Te compounds. Now I really don't like being critical of ANYTHING that couls reduce or eliminate our suffering, I'm just critical of statements that are made, but "fizzle out" aftera bit more testing. IMHO, any substance which involves action in the caspace cycle of apoptosis, must be thoroughly studied because as we all know apoptosis inhibition anywhere in the body can lead to tumors. The body has a way of self healing, which sometimes means getting "rid of" cells that are not acting in the manner that they should given their genesis, lifetime, and function.
Once again, I am not criticizing this new "tack" at the compounds stated uses, just ever vigilant that we don't have a "worrisome" compound, in it's abilities to perform in he specific manner that is stated. After 10 years of reading the PD literature, nothing of this activity has "pannned out". I guess i'm a doubting Thomas, but how could I not be????? cs
ol'cs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote