View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 08:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
Great to hear you have improved.

Nobody can say how close you are to getting better. Your delayed onset of concentration difficulties and memory problems is common. Your brain has finally settled its mind about which brain cells to decommission for poor performance. These damaged brain cells struggled to continue functioning but eventually the surrounding cells shut them down for, as I said, Poor performance.

Now, your brain needs to reorganize around those shut down cells. This can take time. The axons reconnect very randomly with a trial and error process. This causes a variability in the time-line to recovery.

Rather than get caught up with worry about the recovery time-line, try to do the best with your current functions. Keep stress low. Keep working at improving your sleep. REM sleep is when your neurons and axons can heal.

Have you had any therapy to help with your neck? The left side weakness is most likely a neck issue.

Keep in touch. Success stories are far and few between.

My best to you.

Thanks Mark, you seem like such a supporting man. No i have not had any therapy in my neck but ill talk to my mom about it.
innocents is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote