View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 02:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Update..........

Well.. Someone is looking after me!

Whilst I was in bed this morning one of my flat mates came in to my room saying there was a guy to see me. I let him in and discovered that he was pushing a wheelchair.

It turns out that someone who rescued me yesterday had rung a mate, who had a mate, who had a brother etc etc etc...... who worked in a mobility shop nearby. So, they'd agreed to lend me a powerchair with all my equipment on it!!!!!!! How cool is that? and the university is meeting most of the costs from it!!! and it tilts, reclines and has a headrest.

so, YAY I HAVE FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's harder to use than my chair - but I'm not going to complain about it cos it means I can go out! I can go to the bathroom! I can do all sorts of exciting stuff.......

You guys are the sweetest - thanks so much for all your love and support - it means SO much to me..... it's strange but it feels like most of us have known each other for far longer..

Thanks so much for all your love, support and suggestions

Love and hugs and hope you are all ok!!

FRxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS I don't suggest any of you get dropped on the floor - RSD has gone horrible!!!!