View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 11:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
Does anyone here try to eat strictly organic?

I've been trying and it's not easy. Unless, of course, you shop at Whole Foods each week but that can get expensive.

I'm doing the best I can and so far I've completely stopped eating processed foods. It's taken a while to get used to but boy can I feel the difference (a positive difference).

Seems like I go to the grocery more often but that's because I buy all fresh foods and those only last a few days.

I'm making my own bread using all organic ingredients. I'm eating more raw veggies (no dip!). Meat has become a once-in-a-great-while thing for me. And I don't miss it. Black beans, organic whole grain pasta and organic eggs are now a staple.

What are the others here doing? I'd be interested to know some of your secrets to healthier eating.
The only thing I'm having organic now is my ACV only because it helps my eczema A LOT. The ACV is only about 5 dollars plus S&H. So a total of about 10 dollars. But it's worth it. Plus, it lasts pretty long. I would love to eat everything organic, but its just too expensive.
WalkByFaith9790 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (03-22-2011), Kitty (05-28-2011), Lara (05-26-2011)