View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 01:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Just asking for some help....

I am writing because I read your post and applaud your ability to continue on. It is quite frustrating to know how you used to be and work so hard to just get thrown back 100ft. I am currently in Nursing School and I am watching my grade drop from A's to C+ or B's. I am having problems studying and taking tests. It is not the same before my accident. Very frustrating!!!

My accident involved me and my fiance. We both were walking across the street and were hit by a car moving about 45 mph. I was sent to the trauma room and my fiance died at the scene. It's been over a year but had to start school a month after the accident to get accepted into the Nursing Program. I use school to keep my mind off of what happened but it takes me longer to study and to understand the material I am reading.

I just want to know what people are doing to help them get back to normal or is it time that will heal my injury. I got off medication and started to exercise to help keep my body to stay healthy and to combat depression.

Any help or advice will be great.

Thanks...
reordona is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Theta Z (10-12-2012)