View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 01:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
Hello,
Welcome to our forums.
My elbow is acting up a bit and i have my muscle stim on at the moment so my typing is not up to snuff..
Then I have to go do my stretches, I've been lax on those - prob why my elbow is bothering me.

Feel free to read thru our other threads, and look thru the useful stickys up above the list of threads.
I just added to the TrP sticky and made a new thread about it too.

Find the best & advanced PT you can - some times it takes a few to learn which are really good vs those that are so so.

Thanks for the replies. I had typed a reply but the computer wigged out and I don't think it posted. Apologies if this is a duplicate...

Anyhow.... in your pursuit of a diagnosis, did you have nerve testing done? And if there shows an interruption of nerve stimulation (or whatever the technical term), does this point to possible TOS?

Also - I have experienced a weird shoulder sensation in the passed, always after weight lifting. It seems my left shoulder always gets pulled more. Can't really explain it, but feels like it's lower, stretched more than my right side.

When I last had this, it was after having my middle daughter and I was lifting her a lot. I got the weird vision, pulled shoulder feeling, the tingles in arm. Doc at that time said "It's probably sinuses" HUH?

Have you or anyone reading experienced this "off balance" "needing realignment" feeling leading up to your TOS diagnosis?

I feel my left side is so out of aligment b/c that's the side I constantly hold my babies on.
WonderWhatItIs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote