View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 02:29 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Thumbs up How Beautiful Saffy

I am thrilled for you regarding your ready access to the woods, and YES, isn't birdsong wondrous when, sitting quietly, the forest comes to life around you? It is certainly one thing I miss about not being able to hike our mountains as I used to- you know, take backpack, fill to the brim with the essentials, and off for an adventure deep in the forest. It would truly be amazing once I stopped walking and rested that the forest would SPRING to life. More so than birdsong. I have had the distinct pleasure of the squirrel chatter, the clacking of quakie trees, and then the rabbits, fox, and deer walk within arms length as still I sit. Yes indeed Saffy, you describe an enviable walk. AHHhhh

What a thrill that you are off of the opiates. Congratulations!! Hard work accomplished for your betterment. Now I use the Stim and my seating pad for pain intervention and that is it. I will admit that yesterday sitting in the Settlement Conference of my Workmens Compensation matter it was surprising to hear words spoken of me from doc's assessment that I had been opiate dependent. How blessed to know they are gone from my life now!

A vision is forming in my mind's eye of you walking carefree and CANE or CRUTCH free in your forest soon. Should we start a pool for the date and see who comes closest to guessing the correct calendar event? Imagine, if only we could set such a challenge and sell squares then donate all proceeds to a charity to assist those who have difficulty on the forum paying for their meds. Now that is a thought...... nah, the authorities would probably shut it down as illegal gambling; but the thought is inspiring.

Yep,
Enjoy Tootle and the walks, all sounds great!
Prayers too,
Mark56 Big ZZ
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (03-23-2011)