View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 07:18 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali12 View Post
I'm in a bad place at the moment. Really down and depressed, get teary over the slightest things etc.

Had an appointment with PM Doctor today as been having lots more pain in my back and leg. He's basically said that the RSD's spread to my back (which I already kinda knew but is still hard to hear from a doctor) and that theres nothing more he can do. I've been given a TENS machine and told to try that and go to PT.

The Baclofen Pump was mentioned a few months ago however now I have the back problems, my doctors not willing to do that. I had my hopes set on that working and now they've just been dashed !

I don't know what to do. Mums wanting to get me transferred to adult services to see if they'll help but it takes soo long to arrange here in the UK! I'm sick of being sick and tired! I wanted to scream at my Dr today when he said theres nothing he can do. I'm sick of not being able to do much stuff, not have a normal teenage life etc ... you get the idea. I'm lucky to have a supportive mum and boyfriend but the rest of my family and friends just don't understand and aren't there! I've lost soo much due to this illness and just want to go back to my old life.

Anyways, sorry for venting. Just had to get it off my chest. I know you all understand. xxx
You have been such an inspiration to many (including myself, the newbie here). All of this illness and trials of med's and machines I am sure make us all have days where we want to throw in the towel, but that is what this support group is for. To let out all of your feelings without judgement. People here get it, breath it, live it, feel it all. You are entitled to some down time, but you must keep going and keep us going as well. I had many horrible days until I found this forum and even in the worst of pain, I click on here and read others postings and know that I am not alone. Please hang in there, regain your focus and determination and keep us posted!!!
Sonny1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ali12 (03-25-2011)