View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 07:34 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Mark....thank you -- not insulting at all. I know my anxiety is so high its counterproductive in getting better. I'm trying ..just not successful at it.

My daughter will be coming home tonight from college for 10 days. I'm not sure if it will overstimulate me more...or be helpful in not driving...keeping me company, etc.

Yes...it is the compiliation of the day...I feel like a cup with water dripping into it...no matter what I do it spills over by the end of the day.

Last night my husband had 4 other guys over to do the baseball draft...(downstairs) and I stopped down 2 times to chat...first time..head didn't feel so bad...second time there was only 1 guy and the 3 of us were talking. I actually had to walk away because I just couldn't take the feeling in my head...just overwhelmed. I was fine understanding the conversation...just head felt like it was spinning inside.

I also think I need to stop checking in the computer all day...maybe once or twice. I like to read my emails quick...stop here, etc. I think I'm going to unsubscribe to a lot of stuff ...might make me get on and off quicker.

I like to be busy...I am a very social person...a hairstylist...I miss work..people, friends, I just can't take it .... I'm like a hermit
wtrpk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark in Idaho (03-24-2011)