View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 05:53 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

yes for immediate relief see what you can have with it,

but if you take it for enough days the inflammation is reduced, that will automatially reduce the pain.

it is hard to figure things out right now i know i cant. x things happen and there are 8 gazillion interpretations all seem viable require me to act so different.

sorr you are not calking donw - did doc add to meds - are you following up with doc sooner than every month???? too lmuch time if manic.

anyway that was crass of him to make slight of your sling so to speak,,, unless do you think he is trying to reassure in a testosteroney way, that it was nothing to worry about that you'd heal up just fine???

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
I saw my ortho today...2 more weeks of the sling...and then we might talk about therapy...
oh and for your information he said that my break was "nothing".
he said that to me....!!!!
anyway
I will take the mobic tonight which will help inflamation and not the pain, and flexiril for the spasms, that is what the pharmacist said to me...why don't you ask for a pain pill? so that is what I am going to do tomorrow, call my MDOC and ask for some lortabs. My shoulder has been waking me up at night and then I can't seem to get back to sleep.
Or is it that I am manic and not sleeping due to that or maybe both?????
Great!!!!!
bizi
p.s. I am eating more and look more and more pregnant or like one of those starving indonesia children with bloated bellies....sigh
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-24-2011), Dmom3005 (03-29-2011), Mari (03-24-2011), mymorgy (03-25-2011)