View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 07:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

hi billie.....it's linda...heard you lost your glasses..i solved that by buying one of those beaded glass holders that hang around my neck..originally bought it for my grandmother then realized i could use one too..so i bought her another one and have not lost them since then...sometimes they were on my head already but a few times i did find them in the oddest of places(refrigerator was the weirdest--still don't how they got there...
i also am having a problem with my weight...getting larger by the day but can't stay on a diet... try to eat healthy..ice cream sometimes wins the battle--but need to give into the cravings so it makes life worthwhile....most of the time i have no appetite and go without eating for days at a time..i do drink lots of water and take vitamins(when i remember) have so many things going wrong these days--i just add them to the long list and do what i can--still doesn't seem to work--but i do try....hoope you are having a better day..the weather plays a large part in the pain issues..feel it coming on days before it rains...sending you some strength and some piece of mind...
moonstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote