View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 06:27 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by finz View Post
I would be first in line to get WC to close out my medical. It has been like pulling teeth to get them to agree to any treatment. If I had a settlement, I could pay for whatever my doc recommended....and when that money was gone, I could use my regular insurance (through hubby's work) or activate my MC through SSDI.
Really, you would close it out? I have heard that is a bad thing to do because the $$ they put away for that usually doesn't cover a year or two worth of treatment. It is all so confusing.

At this point it is just sit and wait, see how injections go, see when I can get to MMI and take it from there. What state are you in, if you don't mind me asking? I was told in NY any WC injury treatment would be denied by my primary insurance. And not even sure how long it will take to get approved for SSDI.....if I even ever do, and what if I need treatment in between case close out and SSDI or never having SSDI??? These are the things that hinder my ability to concentrate on healing, it overwhelms my brain na d then i shut down because it is to much to think about!!!
Sonny1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote