View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 04:24 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Re: Dr's and herb

I did sign a contract with my first PCP. He did not say Herb was wrong or not to do it. He just didn't want me to doctor shop which is a problem in our state. My New PCP knows that I tried it, and does not object. My PS is wonderful and if in this state it would be approved, I do think he would allow it. We should be a free county people, and we arn't.... The laws are harsh even when pain is the motive. I am 59, and would like to decide for myself what to put in my body. The doctors sure have me swallowing a bunch of other stuff. In my opinion it helps. If it's all in my head, well the jury is still out. However the law terrifies me enough that continuing on wouldn't be worth sitting in jail. I think there isn't any addicting properties, since I did this in my youth, now later as a older woman. MS contin however and all the other opiates are horrible to get off of. It took me almost 8 months of reducing to feel normal again. Like a placebo? I am not sure. I only know I felt better and laughed again. Too bad the law shuts out this kind of therapy. It really ought to be up to the individual. I also think liquor is much more damaging. My dad was alcholic, so I saw it, lived around it. I think a bit of common sense if a person where to try it, would go a long way. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
clarkstar (03-29-2011), Leo48092 (04-02-2013)