Thread: I am P***ED!
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 08:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AynaDee View Post
ya know?!

I will say, when I first read into what CCSVI was, my heart dropped. and this is why.

After I was diagnosed, I was scooping out the litter box. I was not crouched down because that causes my legs to instantly go numb, so I was bent over. Within seconds of being bent over, the pressure started building in my head. It got so bad within a few seconds that I literally thought if I did not stand upright immediately my head was going to explode. Didn't think too much of it until about 3 weeks later I read on here what CCSVI was. and THAT is why my heart dropped. I honestly feel that my jugular is narrowed and that is why that pressure was building, because I was almost upside down and my blood in my brain had no where to go, it was just building up in my head. That makes sense to me. But I am too afraid of the balloon procedure to have it done

Also, why do our doctors and big people shrug us off like we don't know what we're saying? We are the ones experiencing it! We know what neuropathy feels like, they (the healthy people) don't and have a very hard time understanding what it is. So why not listen to what we say? It's just not fair.
Really and truly, the angioplasty was nothing. My c-section was a dozen times worse. BTW, I *used* to have that same pressure feeling in my head. I don't anymore! I'm 10 months out now from my procedure and still feeling much, much, much better than I was before it.

Started taking LDN a month or two ago and now feel even better.

I did Copaxone and felt that it was doing absolutely nothing for me. I stopped taking it a month after my angio.

I am convinced beyond a doubt that my improvements from the CCSVI treatment are NOT a placebo. The improvements have been too dramatic and long lasting to be placebo.

That and the fact that personally know others who have had the same experience.
jacksonsmommy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lady (03-25-2011), SallyC (03-25-2011)