View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 12:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I would get totally more fatigued right after my period, which was eons ago, because they were too heavy and long. I was neutered for painful cysts and fibroids. I have been on HRT (hormone replacement therapy) since then, even now.

When you don't have your ovaries you only need Estrogen. If you have them and are in menopause, you may need Estrogen and Progesterone combo pill. Or nothing if you can't take them, or your dr won't give them to you for other reasons.

They are right now doing a clinical trial.gov on Copaxone and Estrogen. They have had positive results with Estrogen (in many forms of Estrogen) alone. Why they add it to Copaxone I'll never know. How can they tell which one is working or helping the other?

Maybe a head to head trial of each one. But a combo.

This trial reasoning is because women make more Estrogen during pregnancy which seems to stop relapse and MS for that time. Hormones decline with age, and at the end of a birth too.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (03-26-2011), SallyC (03-26-2011), tkrik (03-29-2011)