View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 09:08 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

FROM en bloc:
Here's a link to wikipedia's page on small fiber neuropathy. It has some fairly good explanations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Small_f...ral_neuropathy

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you en bloc for poiting out this website. I have seen some others that were great in scientific detail, but this put it in simple laymens/patient terms. It was eerie how exact some of the symptoms were - like the ice pick ot thebones - THAT IS THE CONDITION OF MY ARMS 90% OF THE TIME.

I wish one of my doctors would have done some of the tests for SFN 2yrs ago - why i the world wouldn't I have actuallly used the exact terms to describe my that arm used decribe SFN - is it an uncommon disorder?

Hi cyclops - thanks for your hello, I love your response. Youdo understand about the whole kids/house things pretty well then, having been through it. every day I analyze what I am putting my kids through andwether they would be better off if i left. I am in pain and cranky all the time, iam down right nasty at times, i can't play with them. what good am i doing forthem. god its hard.

We have called around to three kaiserss and so far the heads of neurology of those three have never heard of ganglioneuritis. I am so stressed about the insurance rates going up and coverage going down if we feep what we have - but if we change to kaiser it looks like we won't be able ot work with anyone who knows ganglionueritis.

I HAVE HAVE HAVE to get off some of these meds and on to better less damaging ones!!! But is igo to kaiser I have to go through their long process of referral, if I stay with our I join the pain managment at the university next month.

oh my goodness - its rediculous that we have these problems in the first place ,then you throw in life - let me crawl into a cave
adelina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
en bloc (03-26-2011)