Old 03-26-2011, 11:48 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejibo View Post
I like all your hooks. nice system.
Those hooks were the first thing I did after I moved that shelving system to the other side of the room. I had tried stick on hooks first. All I heard was 'plop plop plop", as they all fell off.

I stood there saying "how on earth can I create a way to have all my utensils near my cooking area" I had found these screw in hooks in my drawer. AND IF YOU THINK IT'S EASY SCREWING IN SCREW IN HOOKS, well, let me tell you it's not. I had to use a hammer first, and make a little hole. Then I had to use all my strength and turn, turn turn, the hooks till they made it all the way through. Imagine doing this with 20 or so hooks.

I finally yelled "ALAN, COME HERE AND BRING YOUR HANDS".

lol
Sometimes we do need men!!!!

But it's so cool having all that right at my disposal. No more looking in drawers for spatulas, no more having pole lamps by the side of the shelves.

That lamp I bolted to the top of the shelf, well it serves so many purposes. And I save money on lighting because I don't have to turn on any lights in the kitchen. I just use that one bulb. And it's one of those green bulb things.

So glad you liked my youtube channel.

Imagine, Melody has a channel.

I think I'm going to put a link to that channel in my signature. Maybe other people can discover the joys of eating healthy.

Take care,
Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote