View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 06:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
I am now almost 8 months post. Really I am doing better than I thought I would be considering how hard those first weeks were. I did have help for the first couple of weeks. I had PT and did great. Pain is so much diminished that meds are next to nothing. I hope your husband heals as good as i did. I did a bit too much today, I only have C1-2 and T-1-2 for upper mobility. So if i look down too much on art for example my neck will ache a bit. So then I quit for the day. I do garden just bit too and try to keep my weight down. All in all very grateful for the surgery, Really I had no choice about it. Keep his spirits up, he will get better. ginnie
Thanks Ginnie for getting back to me. Sounds like your doing great. He's actually doing fine it was 4 weeks yesterday and he really is doing well even with all the complications. I quess we assumed, which was stupid, that the cervial surgery would be easier. He has had two lumbar surgeries with great success. We just where so shocked and unprepared for the post op.

Thanks again,
Gabbycakes
gabbycakes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote