View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 07:32 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I used to subscribe to the email newsletter Dr. Mercola sends out. Every day there is a new subject and a new supplement to talk about. While I'm all for educating people and putting the facts out there I had to unsubscribe from the email. It was beginning to get alarming!

First, the water I drink is tainted and I need to buy this super expensive filtration kit (that of course he sells). Then, I needed to stop using flouride toothpaste. Then I needed to take Chlorella because....well, I can't remember but I'm sure it was something crucial to my overall well being. Probably memory related......

I'm sure he has some good advice and information but I don't need to hear about it every day. I certainly can't afford all the supplements he's endorsing. He even said on Dr. Oz last week that he actually takes very few supplements. He named about four and said that he eats a very balanced diet. He must exercise often because he is very thin.

I'm not bashing him but I'm sure he makes a pretty penny off the products he sells. His website is quite full of very expensive stuff.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
clarkstar (03-26-2011), Dejibo (03-27-2011), dmplaura (03-27-2011), SallyC (03-26-2011)