View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 09:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Rick

Hi Rick..This has been a bad week to take notes..I came down with a real bad stomach bug on Sunday thats been going around which amounts to a real bad case of Montezuma's Revenge..Im still weak from it and didnt leave the house untill Wednesday..(yesterday)....But throughout it all I still had more movement ability than I had before I began the DM regimen, except for last night..I felt well enough to get out of the house and I got so carried away with household chores etc that I neglected because of the sickness, that I completely forgot to take my meds at 2:00 in the afternoon..I took a nap at 4:00, and got up at around 6:00, and went and reached for my bathrobe with my bad arm so that I could hit the shower, and the arm was stiff, and I realized why, so I went and grabbed my daily med container, and there were Wednesday afternoons meds still in it..Actually I noticed a difference when I was getting out of bed..I felt like I had broken the chain, and the meds didnt rescue me..I was stiff and weak last night..Today I went out grocery shopping and picked up my income taxes, and rested for the remainder of the day..I am still weak from that stomach bug, but my movements are reasonably fluid today..Ive noticed that I can screw and unscrew a soda bottle cap with much more ease than before I started taking the DM..Basically Ive been resting all week because I was so sick Sunday and Monday I fear relapse..I would honestly say that inspite of being sick all week my pd symptoms werent as bad as they probably would have been otherwise

Steve