View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 02:35 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I too think he is doing well financially.

I got very irritated with him with those pop-ups he has when you go to his site.

But I do think his YouTubes with Dr. Blaylock on the H1N1 vaccine and the adjuvant problems inherent with all vaccines were just excellent.

But I rarely quote Dr. Mercola anymore. At one time years ago he was a new lone voice... but no longer IMO.

We have a discussion on our Vitamin forum about him...which is very interesting. That new poster claimed his website censored her.
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/sh...hlight=Mercola

Since that thread I have switched to the Krill oil too. I did it as an experiment. At two a day, there were no changes in my blood work from regular fish oil, however. But they are smaller, easier to take and have the astaxanthin in them. I still worry about "green" aspect of overfishing them tho. Every few months, Costco has a big sale of $5 off their 90 ct MegaRed.
Their price with that sale is about $12.99, and that is a Mega Deal. Our Kroger's has 60 ct MegaRed for $30+!

So if any of you decide to get Krill Oil... do some homework and save some $$.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (03-27-2011), Kitty (03-27-2011)