View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 05:27 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doydie View Post
We sold my Mom's power and lift chair!!!!!!!! We sold them to a couple who lives in my Mom's retirement community for a whole lot more than what we are seeing what used ones are selling for. They just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Maybe God was involved in that.
I'm a little confused here so please help me out. You sold your Mom's old used power chair and life to people in her retirement community, "for a whole lot more than what other used ones are selling for?" Did you really mean for a whole lot less than others?

There's nothing wrong with either way. I just want to make sure I understand. Meaning, is this a good thing for you and a bad thing for them or a good thing for everybody? I too don't believe in coincidences rather every encounter with another has a time and purpose. Many times we don't see it for several years. That's just the way life seems to work. To have paths cross at such a time and "recognize it" right away is even better.

Bottom line, you provided something positive and very much needed by someone else through your Mom. I call that a win-win-win situation.

Richmond, VA USA
NeuroNixed Craig is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote