View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 05:35 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Doydie,

We are avid cruisers but have yet to get to Alaska or New England. We lean toward the warmer cruises. If I may be so bold, I can refer you to THE most outstanding professional travel counselor and personal assistant I have every dealt with in the industry. Having a travel business background myself this woman is worth her weight in gold and doesn't miss a single detail.

Should you be interested to even talk and interview her, I would be happy to provide you the information I have from my research on her services and background. You may already have an outstanding travel contact and that's fine. Sometimes it never hurts to have a couple people to receive insights, information, and quotes. This woman literally made out Hawaiian cruise vacation an unbelievable experience.

Joyce has mentioned a few time about leaving out of Norfolk, VA and taking the New England cruise. Alaska just doesn't get us that excited.

We have met several people on our other cruises who have done the Alaska trip a couple of times and had nothing but great comments about the entire trip. I don't think you can lose either way. I'll be excited to hear what you decide.

Richmond, VA USA
NeuroNixed Craig is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
doydie (03-27-2011), SallyC (03-27-2011)