View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 03:25 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippoinsamui View Post
i love to hear more stories on tos with pregnancy and baby.
i am thinking what if i have the surgery and wonder if that would work. so many people said things have gone wrong.
I am not sure how far back the forum goes with our TOS mom's, but over the years life has gone one.

I know that if you do a search "this forum" above there has to be several claims, The years after the babies are walking and the caring of a family are always more challenging then the pregnancy or infant roads to cross.

As they are babies, pregnancy, sometime a C section is used to not stress by pushing,
Caring for the baby is always having support. Did you see the dad on TV with the boppy, he was a little person and had many challenges as would a tos mom. The mom in that case was little too, she was a nurse and Dad was stay at home dad with the baby.

If you can find some of those old segments that show the tent type play area on the floor, the door access to crib instead of lifting out, keeping things at height on the floor instead of typical changing tables, changing areas, With my grandson, I had a foam contour for a dressing area, it was on the Kitchen table when grandson was in the highchair, or open top swing, then on the floor at napping area so I did not have to lift. Kept a Umbrella stroller, for everything when he was older, from car to house, car to school, etc.
Just some things I recall at the moment. You are correct, it is a cost issue to a child. The diapers, formula even with nursing is astronomical for some reason, The doctor visits and care when there area colds and viruses, Two illnesses of grandson for ER and then Pneumonia, now adenoid and tonsil since he was in preschool and Kindergarten.

Good luck in the future, our children are such a reflection of the life we have and wish, loving us unconditionally.
di

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
antikamars (05-27-2013)