View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 11:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Doydie,

I am so happy you are going to use a certified professional travel agent to arrange EVERY aspect of your vacation. Don't forget to get a good 3rd party trip insurance like Travel Guard Gold to protect your investment. For a trip like this a private balcony is the "ONLY" way to go. If you are flying from the East to West coast, I would highly recommend flying first class (if that is feasible) definitely nonstop and have a pre and post night cruise nights stay at a hotel close to the pier.

We thoroughly enjoyed and took full advantage of our private balcony when we went to Hawaii in November. Add a handicapped accessible stateroom to that and here is an example of what you can look forward to. This is from our cruise on the Golden Princess to Hawaii. As you can see there is a great deal of room in a handicapped accessible room.

Keep us informed on the progress of our plans.
Attached Thumbnails
anyone take an Alaskan or New England cruise?-page-4-jpg   anyone take an Alaskan or New England cruise?-balcony-jpg   anyone take an Alaskan or New England cruise?-balcony-embarkation-jpg  

Richmond, VA USA

Last edited by NeuroNixed Craig; 03-27-2011 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Figure out photos.
NeuroNixed Craig is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (03-29-2011)