View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 05:53 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Lori,
I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing such high pain levels. Are you taking anything in the NSAID family of medicine to help with imflamation? The only other suggestion that I can make is changing your diet to the suggested CRPS diet that can be found at www.rsdrx.com. I started this diet 7 weeks ago as I to was in unbearable pain and was willing to try anything so I gave it a chance and I have been feeling alot better since the diet change. If you look up the diet, it only has two choices for meat and that was chicken and seafood. I have been eating mainly seafood because the seafood has natural anti-inflammation agents and that is what I think is helping the most. This diet has helped me not to have so many flares (haven't had one since the end of February). It is far from a cure but it has stabilized my system and for once I didn't have to increase my meds due to the progression of this disease. Keep me posted as to how you are doing as you will be in my thoughts.
Sarah

Last edited by Swatgen27; 03-28-2011 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Spelling error from my iPhone replacing words with gibberish automatically...
Swatgen27 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote