View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 06:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I will share this with my doc. If he will still give me fluids I can take the other but only if he does. I started to become intolerant to even small doses of 800 then even 200 several years ago. I tried both D2 and D3 and it made no diference. Both made me sicker in ways that have nothing to do with vit D. What I had learned was that fluids could help me tolerate it and it has. I still get dryer but at a tolerable level when taking it with the 2 bags of IV fluids. It did makes more of a difference at first. The first 3 weeks I felt some of the same signs I would get from tanning/getting sun. Not now. Something in me is broke. I havve intolerance to food and meds some more than others. It has escalated rapidsly since I went on the vit D2. I was getting worse tho before I took the D tho more slowly over the past months.

If I were able to tan I would still do that. I love it and it works the best. I recovered so fast and well from that in 2007. It was an amazing turn around. But I cant take the heat for my MG and I cant get there enough with as sick as I am. I tried before the holidays to see if I could there enough and arranged for my aid to take me with a letter from my endocrinologist. I started to get worse from the heat that outweighed the better from the tan in the long run.

Annie59
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote