Thread: what happens?
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 07:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default in 14 years of pd, i have tried everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim0918 View Post
I'm so damn sick and tired of living life in 1 1/2 hr increments until I take another pill. Tired of being stiff and going to bed with back spasms, etc after I've been trying to get stuff done and haven't accomplished a darn thing all day but I'm sure as heck worn out from all of it. My friends think I've got it made, do nothing and collect SS, yeah right! I'm so sick of all my family too, they watch me struggling to do something but never once offer...the other night I was off, trying to walk to the dresser to get a pair of shorts when my wife says why don't you ask me? Well, by the time she gets up and goes over there I can get them myself. This is an all day thing since she can't go anywhere-agoraphobia, I have to shop,cook, pay the bills, do errands, ALL of it and then she has the nerve to complain if something around the house doesn;t get done!
To alleviate the symptoms of PD. All that happened was slow loss of everything i worked for and believed in. This disease is like entering the event horizen of a black hole, then, one day you, mercifully dissappear.
ol'cs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote