View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 12:35 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Trophy Thank You for being able to identify...

Hi 'W',

I do thank you very much for the reply and that you are able to identify what I am talking about in this and also thank those who may have read and not reply'd, I am just glad to see that there are so many people here going through so many of similar things with the health and disorders and the things that come along with it. Of course, would be nicer to be free of all pain and disease in the world and lives, and hopefully maybe someday that will come to pass, till then I am thankfull to have found this site.

I did end up doing much of the advise you have given to me here. I even recently decided, or really, made a choice over my living situation and the community and apartment 'community' I was living in in order to have some more peace of mind and to stop the cycle of accusation of the meds, the entire sterotype of my medications and all the 'friends' who would phone with 'horrible toothaches', 'hurt back's" and even one employee who worked in the building which I lived who had acess to my apartment via. master key to all apts. Once this person through my talking in mistake of my meds to people, which I no longer do here where I live now. I was sort of 'violated' by this person of acess to my apartment.

I never had people over and mostly kept to myself and alone, then when meds would come up missing, not really at a noticable rate as in the entire bottles missing, though towards the end of the months supply I would begin to come 'short', I began thinking I was taking extra and not knowing it, or was crazy in the aspect of thought that someone was coming in a taking them, so I bought as you suggested a small safe large enough to be just the right size to hold the medications of interest to those.

I realized I was not 'crazy' in the sense that the very first month which I kept all controlled meds locked up and both keys on me at all times, the usual final week before I would go to the doc, I was no where near being short on my meds and in fact was over or right on the amount I should have had to make for the 3-day lapse of scheduled days.

I then began the treatment by the employee to begin to seek out all I was doing and anything else in the rules and so I moved away and stopped contact with all former people to begin new.

Sorry for the long reply, though I thougt a warning to anyone living in a large apartment community that at times, you are not even able to trust the staff or janitor people who have keys to your apt. I should have got one of those nanny cameras, only by this time I decided to just move away and start over.

Thanks again, and God Bless, 'IH'
Idiopathic_Human is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote