Thread: wondering...
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 09:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Vicky,
Sorry to hear about you possibly loosing your job. It stinks. I have not worked in six years because of full body rsd. The couple real important things I have learned in dealing with all aspects of this mess is:
1-Try to get rid of the negative people in your life and keep all the positive and supportive people around you because you really need good things in your life.
2-I try to laugh at least one good belly laugh each day...whether it is a good friend making me laugh or I watch an tv comedy. It helps to get away for the few seconds you laugh and can forget about it all.
3-I pray alot. I feel a higher authority helps me get through each day. If I did not have it in my life I would not have been able to get through all things in life.
4-Take life one day at a time. I try not to plan past 2 weeks or so so then I don't get let down when I can't do something...but lately I can't do anything so I don't worry about it all haha!

It is tough to deal with rsd let alone possibly loosing your job, house, life, etc. but we all deal with it each day. This site has an amazing group of people who will love you and talk to you unconditionally. I wish I had found this site when I was diagnosed but it took me 10 months to find it and I have learned so much more from everyone here than any doctor I ever talked to. When no one else understands your problems it is nice to know we are all here for each other and usually have gone through the same thing at one point or another. Take each day one at a time and try not to plan to much in the future as rsd (and life) has its ups and downs. We are all here for you. Best of luck to you. Hang in there.
kathy d
kathy d is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote