View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 09:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default thanks

Thanks for all of this. I do eat salmon 2-4 times a week.

We moved in spring and my symptoms got bad in the fall. I was lucky to get this rental and cannot move again, so I sure hope it is not this rental.

I've done an eliminaiton diet that is so strict I am losing weight and don't know what else to eliminate. Since my symtpoms go up and down in a rather irregular pattern, I don't really know how to figure out what my triggers are. My doctor wants me to try adding foods back one at a time and eating them every day for 10 days to see if I get a long-lasting pain flare. The flares are so bad that I cannot bring myself to intentionally bring on a flare like that. It honestly feels like being burned to death but not getting to die. So I'm not sure how to test for allergy triggers. I do know I need to get some things back into my diet before I can take anything else out. Just don't know how to go at this.

I will look further into the supplements. I'll have to use up what I have before changing, though, as I am a disabled, single mom (husband didn't keep the "in sickness" or "only unto you" parts of the vows) living on almost nothing. That's why it is so hard to get a rental. If I had more resources it would be easier to attck this problem, but this disability has taken everything from me except for my kisd. I don't know what I'd do without them. They are such a blessing.

Thanks for your advice. You are such a great help to everyone here.
pepper999 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (03-29-2011)